- test :
With our Los Angeles bathroom remodel and kitchen remodel services, we at NB Construction believe that we can help you achieve the home of your dreams. We’re not only highly-skilled at remodeling and constructing wonderful homes, but we also keep an eye on all of the latest trends to make sure that you’ll be living in the most modern home possible and that the value of your home will stay high for years to come. We’d like to give you some of our recommendations for the best new features that go perfectly in a modern home.
Our Modern Home Feature Recommendations
Here’s just a handful of some of the most sought-after features found in modern homes:
- Smart Technology – With smart technology, you’ll be able to control your home with just your phone. Smart technology can be used so that you can lock your doors, manage your thermostat, and turn off your appliances even when you’re many miles away from home.
- Energy Efficiency – Nowadays, most new homes are trending toward the energy-efficient direction. New homes are much more energy efficient than those made even just several years ago. This can be very beneficial as energy-efficient appliances and fixtures will save you money in the long run.
- Outdoor Living Spaces – While it’s not technically a new feature (or new at all), outdoor living spaces have exploded in popularity recently. Whether it’s a large patio, an outdoor fireplace, or an outdoor hot tub, many people just love spending time outdoors and would jump at the opportunity to do so while in their own living area.
- Spacious Walk-In Closets – Another feature that’s risen in popularity is the walk-in closet. It’s considered to be incredibly desirable and not just because it’s efficient at storing all of a couple’s clothes and belongings – it’s actually also become something of a status symbol that people enjoy showing off!
- Entertainment Rooms – If you’re going to have guests over to entertain, what better way than with your very own entertainment room? Entertainment rooms can greatly vary based on the size of the home and the amount of money you have to work with, but it can be used as anything from a game room to a bar to a movie theater to even a basketball court!
- A Modern Kitchen – Perhaps the most important room of the house is the kitchen, making it no surprise as to why modern homes focus so much on it. A modern kitchen should have more than enough room for families to eat in and hang out at. Many of the most attractive modern kitchens will have features such as stainless-steel appliances, a kitchen island, and granite countertops.
Contact Your Los Angeles Kitchen and Bathroom Remodel Experts!
If you’re interested in any of our services, such as our Los Angeles kitchen remodel or bathroom remodel services, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at (323) 424-3514. If you have any questions or you’d like to know more about our company, we encourage you to contact us. We’ll be glad to help you in whatever way we can. We’re looking forward to designing the right home for you!